Chris Canal, who has almost twenty years of teaching experience, as well as many years working in international trade as a marketing and procurement consultant.
Chris has developed a strong understanding of the unique requirements and challenges that professionals face when communicating in English within a business context.
He expresses his excitment to bring his passion for teaching, extensive experience, and dedication to helping individuals succeed in their business communication skills to our sessions. Confident with his expertise, he promised to make a positive impact on the language proficiency and professional development of his clients.
- 19 years of teaching in Taiwan
- 8 years of teaching in Kang Chiao International School（康橋國際學校）
- Freelance writing and editing
- Freelance marketing and procurement consultant
- Years of experience coaching and mentoring students from corporations such as TSMC, Corning, Garmin, ASUS, and EMBA magazine
- Degree in Business and Society from York University, Toronto, Canada
- Speaks English, Mandarin, and French